Tuesday, October 28, 2008




Marcy tagged me!!! http://www.studiomarcy.blogspot.com/ So I will try and play along :)



Here are the rules:
1. Link on your blog to my blog that tagged you.
2. Give your 7 factoids.
3. Tag 7 other blogs by leaving a comment on their blog letting them know they were tagged and list them (and their links) in your own blog.
•••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••
1. I love to be outside in the fresh air.
2. I had my first job for 21 years!!!
3. My house is for sale! wanna buy it? :)
4. I love color and I am easily distracted by all the possibilities when I pick up my glass... focus
5.Batik and woodcarving are two things I have also done and love almost as much as lampworking
6. I have four big dogs, two cats and a bunny where do I sign up to get that sucker tattoo?
7. When I was a child I collected rocks, shells and beach glass, my daughter does the same thing now

I didn't tag anyone else!!! Have a free day on me :) Marcy beat me to 'em lol~ Seriously I went looking but most everyone has already been tagged so you are all granted a reprieve from me!
No homework today~



No comments: